The plugin adds a rating system to your WordPress site.
- Add rating functionality to your website automatically or use shortcodes
- Page with detailed information about each rating such as time, IP (optionally), username, title etc.
- Easily change ratings in the admin panel
- Supports structured data for rich snippets
- Custom templates for complete customization
- The easiest way to add a rating to page – use the “Before Content” and “After Content” display settings.
- You can also add a rating using the shortcode
- If you want to embed other post ratings use
[mpr-button id="1" disabled="false" ], where 1 is the ID of the post/page ratings that you want to display.
- You can show post rating via function
mpr_button(['id' => 1, 'disabled' => false, 'return' => false ])
mpr_edit_meta_box_screens – list of screens on which the metabox of manual rating addition will be displayed.
mpr_log_table_headings – list of headings for log table
mpr_log_table_row – filter data to display in log table
apply_filters(‘mpr_log_table_row’, $result );
mpr_column_screens_display – post types list on which the rating column will be displayed.
mpr_is_user_can_vote – if you need change current user caps to voting
mpr_is_user_can_vote_unsupported – if you need change current user caps to voting for unsupported post types when voting button is displayed active
the_mpr_button_shortcode_hidden – filter to change displayed content for hidden voting button
mpr_allowed_settings_cell_tags – allowed tags to display in the logs table cell.
$allowed_cell_tags = apply_filters(‘mpr_allowed_settings_cell_tags’, $allowed_cell_tags);
mpr_after_post_voted – is fired after a new voting record is added to the log
do_action( ‘mpr_after_post_voted’, $post_id, $rating_value, $parent_id, $log_row_id );
- Upload the entire
mpr-likebtnfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the “MPRating”->”Settings” item on the admin menu
- Check the plugin settings and save them.
That’s it. You’re done!
How to customize rating template?
mprfolder in your theme and copy the
partials/frontfolder into it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Managed posts rating ★ Like button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Managed posts rating ★ Like button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added display settings for voting button on unsupported post types
- Added mpr_is_user_can_vote_unsupported filter to change if user can vote for post with unsupported post type.
- Added the_mpr_button_shortcode_hidden filter to show notification for disabled shortcode.
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2.
- Added escaping for echoed variables
- Fixed frontend CSS
- Fixed frontend JS multiple AJAX calls
- Removed unused code
- Added readme.txt file
- Initial release