With the Calais Auto Tagger plugin, you’ll never have to think of tags for your posts again. The plugin uses the Open Calais API to perform semantic analysis of your post text and suggest tags for you. Add them to your post with just a click.
- Add your Open Calais API key through the ‘Calais API Key’ sub-page of the ‘Settings’ menu
To obtan a Calais API key:
- Go to the Open Calais website at http://opencalais.com/
- Click “Access API” and register to create an account.
- Your key will be e-mailed to you. Copy it into your WordPress settings.
You should receive the key immediately.
- How do I use this plugin?
Calais Auto Tagger adds a box to your post writing and editing screens with a “Tag Suggestions” button. Once you’ve written your post, click the button and Calais Auto Tagger will analyze your post content and suggest a list of tags. Click the plus icon next to a tag to add it to your post’s tags.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Calais Auto Tagger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Calais Auto Tagger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.